Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Logic Square!These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Logic Square Technologies’s Website, located at https://www.logic-square.com/.By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Logic Square if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, Logic Square Technologies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Logic Square. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Logic Square for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.You must not:
- Republish material from Logic Square
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Logic Square
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Logic Square
- Redistribute content from Logic Square
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our ContentThe following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
iFramesWithout prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Content LiabilityWe shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of RightsWe reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our websiteIf you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Referral ProgramBy participating in our referral program, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. 1. Eligibility: This Referral Program is open to all individuals aged 18 years or older.2. How to Participate: To participate in the Referral Program, you must (i) have a valid email address and (ii) Ensure the lead you share with us is accurate and up-to-date. In addition, the person you’re referring should be aware that you’ve given us their information. (iii) After you successfully share information with us, our team will get in touch with the referred person and learn what digital services would be most suitable for their business. Once the referred person signs up with us, you will be rewarded. Thanks!3. Conditions of Participation: By participating in the Referral Program, you represent that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions, which shall serve as a binding contract between you and Company. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or do not meet the eligibility requirements herein, then you are not authorized to participate in this Referral Program. Additionally, the Company reserves the right to modify or terminate the Referral Program at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice to you.
DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.